We’re committed to our ‘no extra charges’ policy, so we’ll never ask you to pay refund or amendment fees.
- You hold an Advance Single ticket which is valid for travel between 21st June 2021 and 31st December 2021.
- You placed your order after 5th January 2021.
- Book your new journey on Railsmartr.co.uk using the rules we’ve given below.
- Email us with your new and original booking reference numbers. Remember to send this to us no later than 6pm the day before your original train is due to depart.
- We’ll refund your original booking and send an email to let you know this is done.
- Book your new ticket(s) with the same train operator and origin & destination stations as your original ticket.
- Get in touch with us via email with your new booking details no later than 6pm the day before you are due to travel. If you contact us after this time, standard terms relating to Advance ticket exchanges will apply.