Yes, you can amend you Advance ticket using the Book with Confidence scheme until the end of September 2022.
If you hold an Advance ticket and are due to travel by the end of September, you can exchange your ticket to a new date and time. Providing the journey is the same, you can repeat this as many times as you like up to and including 30th September 2022.
To take up this offer, simply follow these steps:
- Book your new journey on Railsmartr.co.uk using the rules we’ve given below.
- Email our refunds team with your new and original booking reference numbers. Remember to send this to us no later than 6pm the day before your original train is due to depart.
- We’ll refund your original booking and send an email to let you know when this is done.
Here are the rules:
It’s important that you read this before you book your new tickets. You must:
- Book your new ticket(s) with the same train operator and origin & destination stations as your original ticket.
- Get in touch with us via email with your new booking details no later than 6pm the day before you are due to travel. If you contact us after this time, standard terms relating to Advance ticket exchanges will apply.
Find out more about our standard terms for Advance ticket amendments and refunds for all other types of ticket here.